FACILITIES FOR SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS
There is a legal committee called “Non-Disabled BEU” at Bulent Ecevit University which provides facilities for students who require special medical attention during their education. Physically disabled students, students who have hearing defects, visual defects, hyperactive students, students with dyslexia, students with epilepsy and diabetes can benefit from these facilities.
Equality of sexes, integration of disabled students and fight with xenophobia are important issues in our university. Our university meets the needs of disabled people, there are lifts and ramps in faculties.
The Aims of the Non-Disabled Bulent Ecevit University Unit:
- To support all disabled students at BEU academically, socially and culturally,
- To eliminate all the prejudice existing against disabled people both in our university and outside, and increase social and academic awareness,
- To help disabled students cope with the physical and attitude difficulties they face in academic and social life,
- To work on determining the needs of the disabled staff in our university and their disabled relatives to provide them with services,
- To plan services to make our university accessible for all individuals
Director of Non-Disabled BEU:
Prof. Dr. Haluk GÜVEN (Vice Rector of BEÜ)
Phone: +90 372 257 291 1437
Coordinator of Non-Disabled BEU:
Sociologist Hakan KALYON (BEÜ Application and Research Hospital)
Phone:+90 372 261 2682
Fax: +90 372 556 3574
E-mail of Non-Disabled BEU: email@example.com
Click here to access Non-Disabled BEU website.
Click here to access the photo gallery.