Department of Food Engineering is in the Faculty of Engineering in the University of Bulent Ecevit. Quota of programme is 50 students for each year and, education language is Turkish. When the students graduate from this programme they gain:
- skills about researching and following up-to-date international food engineering literature with having compulsory English preparatory lessons,
- progression on their professional area, social and environment awareness with taking basic, compulsory, professional elective courses and other department’s social elective courses which are totally 240 ECTS in 8 semesters,
- practice and job ethics with having compulsory summer internship,
- academic experience in national and international science projects with conducting graduation project,
- ability to make teamwork and presentation
- skills to be enterprising engineer in food industry
Contributions of alumni which have these kinds of professional aspects will be particularly seen in Western Black Sea Region and in the country economy.